- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Infrastructure & Industrialization Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
09. October 2016.
GENERAL MANAGEMENT PROGRAM (GMP)
Mokra Gora School of Management organizes General Management Program in hotel Mecavnik at Mokra Gora. Program is organized in two modules; Module 1 - 9–15. October 2016 and 13–19. November 2016.
- Personality Management
- Relationship Management
- Integrated Marketing
- Business Strategy
- Finance and business risks
- Public performance
- HR Management and personal development
- Leadership and Change Management
- Business Strategy Game – McGraw Hill Education
General Management Program is designed for students from South East Europe:
- The most talented managers of the companies, organizations and institutions
- Managers of the middle level management who are preparing for promotion to the key managerial positions
- Managers who work with foreign partners
- Owner and directors of small and medium businesses
General Management Program is a unique management program that prepares managers for the roles at the executive level and with multidisciplinary responsibility. General Management Program furthers knowledge and skills in the key managerial fields and develops present and future managers who, as leaders of change, contribute to the improvement of performances and realization of the strategic goals of their organizations.
General Management Program is for those who strive for career development: 10 of the best lecturers passing their experience, 15 days in a classroom, 110 work hours, 80% practical work, Hogan Assessment testing, Emotional Intelligence testing, Business Strategy game by McGraw Hill Education, Career coach, Wellness coach, domestic and foreign case studies, team work during and in between modules; six generations of attendees, an alumni network of over 100 managers made by Mokra Gora School of Management.
Members of the Foreign Investors Council in Serbia will receive a 10% discount on the participation fee.
Mokra Gora, hotel Mecavnik.
Module 1 - 9–15. October 2016
Module 2 - 13–19. November 2016
The price of the program does not include accommodation. Indicative costs at hotel Mecavnik for full board are 5.000 dinars per day.
If interested to participate, please fill in the application form (write the “FIC member’’ next to the company name):
To learn more about General Management Program visit LINK or contact the organizer dr Bojan Kostandinovic - Business Development Director, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +381 65 3035 079.