Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in FIC membership.
WHO CAN BECOME A MEMBER
- A domestic company established with substantial portion of foreign capital
- A domestic company which has concluded franchise agreement with economic entity organised in accordance with the laws of foreign country and submits relevant proof thereof and at least 3 (three) references from Council members of renowned domestic or foreign legal entities
- A domestic company which in significant way represents foreign business interest under specified conditions
- A domestic company with at least 15 employees that provides consulting services predominantly to the potential and current foreign investors in Serbia under specified conditions
- Natural person with at least 15 employees that provides consulting or legal services predominantly to the potential and current foreign investors in Serbia under specified conditions
- Institutional members – foreign association, representative or educational institution that contributes to the development of international economic co-operation and has an understanding of the goals of the Council
- Honorary members – natural persons, such as prominent public figures, scientists, diplomats or politicians from Serbia or other countries, who are able to contribute to the development of international economic co-operation and agree with the goals of the Council. They are selected by the Board of Directors based on their distinguished services for the Council.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER:
•To raise regulatory issues which hinder company operations, and propose launching FIC initiative for resolving the problem
•Have early on access to draft legislation and give comments and suggestions for its improvement
•Gain first hand information on the recently enacted legislation
•Be in direct contact with the persons responsible for implementation of the different regulation
•Participate in dialogue with both high Government representatives and state administration
•Give contribution to drafting the yearly FIC publication ‘’White Book’’
•Share positive practices and experience.
Prior to applying, potential members are kindly asked to find in-detail information in FIC Statute and other general acts of the Council.
First step includes organization of a meeting with FIC Executive Office to hear first hand information about FIC activities and present key facts and figures about your company. For further information please contact Mr. Aleksandar Ljubic, FIC Executive Director via email email@example.com or via phone +381 11 3281 958, 3281 965.
Second step is to complete the respective membership application form and submit it to the BoD via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. FIC Members Application Form 1 refers to category 1 and 2, FIC Members Application Form 2 refers to category 3, FIC Members Application Form 3 refers to categories 4 and 5, while FIC Members Application Form 4 refers to the category 6. Applications should include references from renowned foreign companies (for more info see Statute, Article 9), as well as statement that the candidate is informed and agrees with Statute and other general acts of the Council. Recent company’s annual report or other specific information should also be enclosed.
Honorary members can join the FIC by invitation only.
Written application should be submitted to the the Board of Directors, which includes a statement that the member candidate is informed and agrees with the Statute and all other general acts of the Council.
Board adopts a decision within two sessions convened after receipt of the request. The decision may be postponed if the Board requests additional information from candidate.
One time entry fee: 550.00 EUR
Annual membership fee*:
Board Members: 6,000.00 EUR
Members: 2,200.00 EUR
Institutional Members: 1,000.00 EUR
Note: Annual membership fees are valid for the calendar year. The institutional fees apply to non-profit organizations only.