8th Serbian Real Estate and Infrastructure Development Conference
TGI Group International organizes 8th Serbian Real Estate and Infrastructure Development Conference which will be held on Tuesday, 21st March 2023 at the Metropol Palace Belgrade.
Early Bird available by February 14
- Impact of the global economic and geopolitical crisis on the real estate and infrastructure investing;
- The key role of big cities: What should be the priorities and goals to be achieved;
- Commercial and Residential Development Outlook: Attractive Locations & Increasing Development Supply;
- What’s the future in construction? Taking steps towards a more sustainable future.
- Retail, Logistics, Shopping Centers and Hospitality Real Estate Market: New Trends to Grow Your Business;
- Financing, Regulatory & Tax: Trends and Issues,
- Property Valuation in a rising market: Opportunities and Challenges.
Attendees from major real estate developers, construction groups, financial institutions, public sector companies, journalists and independent real estate professionals from Serbia and abroad.
Serbian Real Estate and Infrastructure Development Conference is an event in Serbia for the exchange of ideas and information about the Real Estate & Infrastructure Development sector in Serbia and the wider region.
It features presentations from the most senior members of the local business community, government officials of the highest. It also attracts highly relevant attendees from major real estate developers, construction groups, financial institutions, public sector companies, journalists and independent real estate professionals from Serbia and abroad.
Please note that Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Serbia will provide 8 CPD points for licensed appraisers who will attend this conference.
To learn more about the Conference, visit www.realestateconference.rs or contact the organizer: TGI Group International, Tel.: +381 11 303 2235-7, email: firstname.lastname@example.org