22nd Belgrade Economic Forum
Monday-Tuesday, 5-6th December 2022 @ Metropol Palace Hotel, Belgrade
TGI Group International in cooperation with Delphi Economic Forum organizes 22nd Belgrade Economic Forum, which will be held on Monday-Tuesday, 5-6th December 2022 at the Metropol Palace Belgrade.
- War in Ukraine: The Impact in the Region of Southeast Europe
- Unlocking the Accession of Western Balkans in the European Union: What can we expect from the Tirana Summit?
- Women’s Economic Empowerment in Practice
- The Pipeline Conundrum: New Regional Energy Avenues
- Connectivity in the Balkans: A Key to Economic Growth
- Strategies for Financing Economic Growth
- Does Serbia need a new Production Model?
- The Future Retail – How Close are the Changes to the Serbian Market?
- Round Table Discussion: Inflation: Here to Stay or Transitory?
- Energy Efficiency: How we can help small and medium companies to achieve energy efficiency, support circular economy
- Digital Transformation: Taking Government to the next Level
More than 50 speakers and more than 250 participants including senior officials, businesspeople, diplomats, scholars, experts and media.
Corporate professionals in Serbia that fulfil several criteria: long-term experience in corporate work, the position of decision maker, education, international aspect of doing business, level of knowledge of the English language, knowledge and relations with the regulatory sphere.
Forum is an annual review of Serbia’s political, economic, and business developments, providing an in-depth analysis of the country’s role within the Region and an excellent platform for communication among political, economic as well as business leaders and scholars in the Region of Southeast Europe
Members of the Foreign Investors Council in Serbia will receive an 25% on the participation fee.
To learn more about the 22nd Belgrade Economic Forum, visit www.economicsummit.rs or contact the organizer: TGI Group International, Tel.: +381 11 3032 235-7, Cell: +381 64 2260 222; email: firstname.lastname@example.org