TGI Group International organizes Prodexpo Serbia | 9th Serbian Real Estate and Infrastructure Development Conference, which will be held on Thursday 25th April 2024 at the Metropol Palace Belgrade.
Early Bird available until February 29
- Why does real estate investing make sense during uncertain times?
- EXPO 2027 – Bringing the whole world to Serbia. Impact on regional real estate & infrastructure
- The new image of big cities. Major projects and solutions towards a sustainable and inclusive future
- Innovation and digital transformation in the industry. Exploring AI for smarter urbanism
- Sustainable public infrastructure projects & strong regional connectivity for better future
- Renovation projects to promote tourism in Belgrade
- Green future of construction – On the right path towards a sustainable place to work and live
- Tourism in favour of profitability in Serbia and the region
- Valuers: Has an investor changed through the time? New trends and demands
- Critical issues for buying or selling a home
- The office market is changing
- Expansion of retail parks. New trends & ESG Importance
Attendees from major real estate developers, construction groups, financial institutions, public sector companies, journalists and independent real estate professionals from Serbia and abroad.
The Serbian Real Estate & Infrastructure Development Conference is moving on and the 9th annual conference is renamed to Prodexpo Serbia!
This year the city of Belgrade hosts the Prodexpo Serbia Conference focused on the real estate and infrastructure development sectors in Serbia and the wider region.
The 1st Prodexpo Serbia Conference (prodexpo.rs) will gather the most influential property players, senior members of the local business community and government officials of the highest level for a day of networking, learning and transaction. The conference will attract highly relevant attendees from major real estate developers, construction groups, financial institutions, public sector companies, journalists and independent real estate professionals from Serbia and abroad.
Please note that Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Serbia will provide CPD points for licensed appraisers who will attend this conference.