- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Infrastructure & Industrialization Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
Responsible for running the daily activities of the Council, the Executive Office:
- Engages in the implementation of the decisions taken by the Board of Directors.
- Works on creating dynamic network within FIC
- Sees responding to the needs of the members as the primary goal
To meet these goals, Office engages in a dialogue with the Government institutions and other stakeholders, initiating discussions on relevant subjects and promoting the principles of the FIC.
The Office is headed by the Executive Director, who is appointed by the Board of Directors.