FIC Infrastructure & Real Estate Committee President Ivan Gazdic will be one of speakers at 6th Serbian Property & Infrastructure Development Conference, at the session “Commercial, Logistics and Retail & Shopping Real Estate Market”.
This is event in Serbia for the exchange of ideas and information about the Property & Infrastructure Development sector in Serbia and the wider region. It features presentations from the most senior members of the local business community, government officials of the highest. It also attracts more than 250 highly relevant attendees from major real estate developers, construction groups, financial institutions, public sector companies, journalists and independent real estate professionals from Serbia and abroad. This year’s Conference will provide valuable insight into challenges and opportunities in property & infrastructure projects, real estate & infrastructure financing trends & issues, the future of commercial & logistics real estate and retail & shopping centres, construction industry scope, property valuations and other core industry topics.
The Conference will be organized on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 ONLINE in the form of WEBINAR.
KEY CONFERENCE TOPICS 2021:
- PROPERTY & INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS: CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
- INVESTMENT CRITERIA REQUIREMENTS: RISK & REWARDS
- REAL ESTATE & INFRASTRUCTUREFINANCING TRENDS & ISSUES
- COMMERCIAL, LOGISTICS AND RETAIL & SHOPPING REAL ESTATE MARKET
- CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY SCOPE: LINKING FUTURE INVESTMENTS WITH SUSTAINABILITY
- PROPERTY VALUATION: VIABLE OPPORTUNITIES
For registration, please click here.