3rd – 6th June, 2019, Belgrade, SERBIA. Belgrade University, Mechanical Engineering Faculty organizes the 4th International Conference on the Industry 4.0 model for Advanced Manufacturing – AMP I4.0 2019
Panelists:Invited experts and representatives from USA, EU, Far East and Serbia (please see add document).
Common themes / main topics:
- Industry 4.0 model framework
- Design of smart and Intelligent products
- Innovative design and development of intelligent products
- Internet of Thinks for Manufacturing
- Big data challenges, data integrity, accuracy and authenticity
- Cloud Computing, cloud-based products, Cloud Manufacturing
- Cyber-Phisical Manufactruring
- Manufacturing automation in the Industry 4.0 model
- Manufacturing systems and enterprise models for Industry 4.0
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Engineering education for Industry 4.0
- What we can to do ?
- Roadmap for AM based on I4.0 model in Serbia.
Draft Agenda of Conference:
Day 1:Lecturing and learning from the best in the world – USA, EU and Japan.
Day 2:Sessions on case studies.
Day 3:Closing Panel for final messages of AMP Conference 2019.
Participants/Panelists:Invited experts and representatives from USA, EU, Far East and Serbia.
Main topic: Advanced Manufacturing Research, Practices and Opportunities in Serbia – Horizon 2020/2030 – INDUSTRY 4.0 – INTERNET OF THINGS FOR MANUFACTURING.
Objective: White paper on main topic!
The main objective of this Conference will be gather leading experts on advanced manufacturing from leading universities and companies around the world in order to learn useful lessons, as well as identify key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) for the development of innovative, modern manufacturing industries in Serbia.
The invitees will include policy makers, company managers, as well as representatives of industrial associations and academia from the US, Europe and Asia.
The main outcome of the conference will be a white paper by the conference organizers and willing contributing conference participants in which lessons learnt will be compiled, findings of the SWOT analysis will be summarized, and a tentative, but clear roadmap for advancement of manufacturing in Serbia in the next several decades will be offered.
Programme | [4066kb, doc]