TGI – organizer of Belgrade Economic Forum, Mineral Resources in the Republic of Serbia, Superbrands Serbia and many other premium conferences- launches a series of online events on how the coronavirus epidemic is affecting the markets, business, workplaces and daily lives, with expert input from specialists and policy makers.
Topic: The changes covid-19 is forcing on to businesses
- Mihailo Vesovic, Advisor to the President, Serbian Chamber of Commerce
- Aleksandar Vlahović, President, Serbian Association of Economists
- Aleksandar Ljubić, Executive Director, Foreign Investors Council
- Zoran Drakulić, President, Club Privrednik
- Moderator: Toplica Spasojević, President, ITM Sistem
Friday, May 8 at 16.00h
To learn more about the Conference, contact het the organizer:+381 64 2260 222 firstname.lastname@example.org.