Peterhof Consulting & Edu would like to invite you to attend our one-day seminar on the topic: Financial Controlling. The seminar will be of interest to all management levels, as well as employees from finance, accounting, planning and controlling departments, but also to employees from other departments dealing with tasks related to internal reporting and business monitoring. The seminar will be of value to both professionals and those with no previous knowledge in the area. Main goal is to provide participants with knowledge in the area of financial controlling, as well as with a set of practical tools, practical advice and recommendations needed for participants to improve in this area. Financial controlling seminar is based on empirical business cases, practical exercises, business scenario analysis and discussion with lecturers.
Target audience of the seminar encompass employees at all levels of the organisation – from executive to top management, including employees performing tasks regarding finances, financial analysis and financial reporting on operational levels. Also, the seminar may be of interest to employees who have dealt with any aspect of internal reporting, especially in small and medium enterprises. Participants may come from any sector of the economy – financial and corporate sector, who have previously encountered tasks regarding financial controlling and reporting.
Prof. Dragan Lončar, PhD, Partner at Peterhof Consulting & Edu
Asst. Prof. Miloš Milosavljević, PhD, Faculty of Organisational Sciences
How to prepare management reports and budgets?
- How to utilize available information for preparation of management reports?
- Why management reports sometimes fail to deliver expected results?
- From budgeting and initiatives to goal based management?
Performance measurement and financial controlling
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) – good and bad practices – examples
- Measuring financial and business performances – the use of YoY, CAGR, ROI, ROA, ROE, EVA, MVA and other indicators? How to use abundant information?
- Integrating individual performance measures into performance measurement system
Financial controlling and correct allocation of costs
- Free rider problem in organizations – How to correctly allocate costs on projects and cost centres?
- Cost allocation practices – real and standard costs. How can financial controlling help to correctly allocate costs?
- ABC cost system
Applications are open until 12th of June. Participants in the seminar can be owners and representatives of companies from real, public and financial sector.
RSD 16.000 + VAT
Members of the Foreign Investors Council in Serbia will receive an 10% discount on total amount of participation fee (please note “FIC Member” in application form).
09:30 – 10:00 – Registration
10:00 – 11:45 – Session 1
11:45 – 12:30 – Lunch
12:30 – 14:00 – Session 2
14:00 – 14:30 – Coffee Break
14:30 – 16:00 – Session 3
If you are interested to participate, please fill the application form (write “FIC Member” next to the company name) on the following link:
For additional information, please contact the organizer directly:
Nikola Arsić (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
To learn more about educations programs, please visit Peterhof Consulting & Edu website at www.peterhof.edu.rs.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the Seminar!