Center for Economic Research Belgrade – CEIB; Book and Consultancy Ltd iLearn, Belgrade, Santa Fe Business School in cooperation with the European Association of Accountants Auditors for SMEs are organizers of this conference on April 8th 2020 https://www.efaa.com/.
- Business Conference on Integrated Reporting: Alignment through value creation
- How Can Firms Implement Integrated Reporting: A Starter Kit
- Evaluating and Improving Internal Control in Organizations – IFAC Policy Statement
- Sustainable Corporate Reporting for Investors and Other Stakeholders: Reporting of Non-Financial Information (NFI) in the EU
- Valuation for M&A: Meeting Needs of Companies South Eastern Europe
- New Anti-money Laundering Regulation & Compliance in EU
- IT Technology for ERP Systems: Reintegration of IR and ERP – Sponsor Presentation
- Sustainable Business Finance – Panel
- Concluding Open Discussion
CEOs, CFOs, internal auditors, external auditors, upper echelons of management, corporate accountants, strategic business planners, bankers, investment bankers, security analysts, staff engaged in ESG reporting, sustainability
BUSINESS CONFERENCE ON INTEGRATED REPORTING: Alignment Through Value Creation
Life is integrated itself as well as the business operations. New methods of management for the 21st century is refocusing from the digital and monetary towards the real material values and results. At the same time over the last 30 years, intangible assets have moved from 20 percent to over 80 percent of the value of public companies. The decision making within companies has failed to keep pace. Financial reporting has made even less progress in addressing these changes. As they take ESG impacts ever more seriously, investors in the most developed economies like USA and EU are urging management and the board to adopt a reporting method that accounts for both tangible and intangible assets. Integrated reporting” is such a method: it provides a framework that highlights all the ways a company creates and will continue to create value. Various ESG reporting frameworks have a practitioner’s perspective on Integrated Reporting. We shall discuss how companies best respond to the evolving stakeholder need in relation to ESG reporting.”
“Integrated reporting is viewed by many as the next evolution in the corporate reporting, an antidote to the narrow and siloed focus on the short-term, financial profit at traditional annual reports which is now accepted to have far-reaching destructive consequences for the environment, society, and the economy.“
– “Building Momentum: International Integrated Reporting Council – Integrated Report 2018.“
“Integrated reporting is meeting the user’s needs: The use and usefulness of Integrated Reporting.“
– The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants – ACCA Global
Members of the Foreign Investors Council in Serbia will receive an 10% discount on the participation fee.
CROWNE PLAZA BEOGRAD, Vladimira Popovića 10, Belgrade, Srbija
April 8th, 2020
If interested to participate, please fill in the application form on website https://conference.ilearn.rs (write the “FIC member’’ in the NOTE Field) .
To learn more about the Conference, visit https://conference.ilearn.rsor contact the organizer: