HESA Group is organizer of the Adria Hotel Forum (AHF) which will be held in Belgrade, Serbia in Crowne Plaza hotel on February 20st and 21th 2019 on the following theme: IS THE FUTURE BRIGHT?
AHF 2019 topics:
- Comparison of travel results vs. travel rates vs. investments
- Are we looking at another global financial crises in 2020?
- Who wants to finance and invest in projects and is there a model to insure the investment?
- How large projects can change the city perspective?
- Investors’ talk – looking for ROI, investment landscape, latest transactions, deal structure and comparison of investors’ efforst…and cost of the investment
- Ministers’ talk
- Employees are 30% of every hotel costs – and rising problem in hospitality industry. What is the future model of employment and where will the employees be coming from…
- New lifestyle brands and how much design effects the guests’ emotions and experience
- The hotel of the future
- Sea side destinations – what is the product we are selling, the effect of Turkey, Greece and Tunisia coming back
- Inland development – let’s look at those who already did it – and what does it take to develop inland
Every year AHF gathers more than 350 relevant actors including international experts, presidents and members of the boards of the largest regional and global hotel companies, ministers, investors, institutional representatives, financial institutions, consultants, architects, lawyers and other experts.
Adria Hotel Forum (AHF) is the leading Southeast European hotel investment conference and the place which the leaders in hotel industry consider inevitable. The forum is envisioned as a group of selected industry participants who can bring important and necessary structural changes with their actions.
This is the place where hospitality experts present and discuss news, insights, challenges and trends in hospitality investments and exchange their viewpoints and knowledge.
Some of the AHF panelists are the leading global hotel investment funds that are interested to invest in this region. Together with them, the leading regional companies linked to hotel industry together with the global participants from companies like InterContinental Hotels Group, Accor Hotels, Colliers International, STR, Hilton Worldwide, Hyatt International and many others will be joining the discussions.
Members of the Foreign Investors Council in Serbia will receive an 10% discount on the participation fee.
Hotel Crowne Plaza Belgrade, Serbia
February 20st and 21th 2019
If you are hotelier or investor and you are interested to participate please fill in this registration form.
For others registration form is available on this link.
For the discount of 10% please add code: FIC2019