Access MBA Tour is organising it`s next “One to One” MBA event on November 28th and Masters event on November 27th, 2019 by giving the chance to candidates to meet with world top business schools in Belgrade. The events will take place at Metropol Palace Belgrade (MBA) and Hotel Moskva (Masters).
One-to-One meetings with school representatives, panel discussions, school presentations and a conference
Topics for Masters:
– Business Administration
– STEM, Law, Engineering, and more
– Full-time, Part-time, Distance learning
Topics for MBA:
– Business Administration
– Project Management
– Business Analytics
– Full-time, Part-time, Distance learning and Executive MBA programmes
Top MBA and Masters School representatives from the world’s top Business Schools including IE Business School, SDA Bocconi, The University of Sheffield, Bentley University, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Manchester Business School, Syracuse Universityand many more.
WHY ATTEND /PARTICIPATE?
The Access MBA and Masters Tours are an innovative series of events that have been developed to offer future students a new way to gain information about MBA & Masters Programmes.
We bring together elite international business schools and high-calibre candidates twice a year across Europe, Middle East, North America, Latin America and Asia. Over the years we have built a reputation for quality and targeted events. Our specialty is a One-to-One event format in which we match qualified candidates with top international business schools.
On 27th and 28th of November 2019, the Access MBA and Access Masters Tours will take place in Belgrade, giving future students the opportunity to meet face-to-face with admission officers of select international business schools.
Exclusively at this event:
- Many top-ranked international business schools in one place
- Individual meetings with Admission Directors who will answer your questions
- Interactive MBA conferences and Panel discussions
- Advising sessions with Access MBA and Masters consultants to discuss your MBA and Masters project
- GMAT preparation and workshops
- Many scholarship opportunities (totalling over 2 million euro)
- Opportunity to earn a campus visit to a school of your choice
In order for Access MBA and Access Masters to identify the most suitable business school options for them, event attendees are required to register on well in advance of the event date (at least 7 days before). Online registration is free of charge.
The event will be free of charge for the FIC representatives if they reach a target of 20 registrations.
WHЕRE? Access MBA event at Metropol Palace, Access Masters event at Hotel Moskva
WHEN? 27th and 28th of November 2019
To learn more about theMBA Event, visit: https://www.accessmba.com/link/Dzw.
To learn more about the Masters Event, visit: https://www.accessmasterstour.com/link/Dzv.