TGI Group International organizes 19th Economic Summit in the Metropol Palace Hotel on Monday-Tuesday, 07-08 October 2019.
- Serbia 2020-2030: New National Objectives
- A National Strategy for Inclusive Growth – Growth & Inequalities
- Where is Europe heading to?
Brexit vs Western Balkans
- China’s belt and road Initiative in South East Europe
- South East Europe: The regional stability challenge
- From brain drain to brain gain
- A strong stable Banking system for a sustainable recovery
- Energy geopolitics: the challenge for Serbia
- Promoting Connectivity in South East Europe
- Global champions and their impact in Serbia
- Trends driving the future of Retail
- The importance of Foreign Direct Investments:constraints and potential in Serbia
- Artificial Intelligence: a world of opportunities, the challenge for Serbia
Government representatives, corporate professionals and academic representatives that fulfil several criteria: lawmakers, influential in political and business environment, long-term experience, decision makers, education, international aspect of doing business, knowledge and relations with the regulatory spheres.
The 19th Economic Summit of the Republic of Serbia will take place at the Metropol Palace Belgrade, on Monday-Tuesday,October 07-08, 2019, and will discuss all significant topics related to current political and economic developments of the country including the country’s role in the Region and in-depth discussion of the Serbian integration process in the European Union as well as its overall position in the global context.
Members of the Foreign Investors Council in Serbia will receive an 10% discount on the participation fee.
Metropol Palace Hotel
07-08 October 2019
If interested to participate, please fill in the application form (write the “FIC member’’ next to the company name) and send it via firstname.lastname@example.org directly to the organizer – TGI Group International, Rige od Fere 8/4 Belgrade, office: +381 11 3032235; email: email@example.com.
To learn more about the 19th Serbian Economic Summit, visit http://www.economicsummit.rs/or contact the organizer:TGI Group International, Rige od Fere 8/4 Belgrade, office: +381 11 3032235; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Form | [160kb, docx]
Agenda | [257kb, pdf]