- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Infrastructure & Industrialization Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
Aim of the Taxation Committee is to contribute to upgrading tax system to align it with international practices and OECD guidelines and improve consistency in implementation and work of the Tax Administration. It’s a cross-sectoral committee that gathers members from virtually all fields.
Re-established in 2008, it has almost 65 members.
Main priorities defined in Committee Programme for 2017:
- Continue advocacy against unpredictable and non-transparent changes of tax legislation
- Uniform and consistent application of tax regulation
- Folow up on key initiatives from 2016
- Expert workgroups
- FIC-Government Task Force and technical workshops with the Authorities
- VAT Law and by-laws
- CIT Law
- PIT Law
- Local taxes and parafiscal levies
- Custom duties
Main partners for achieving these goals include Ministry of Finance and tax authorities, as well as other important stakeholders – IMF, World Bank, EU Delegation, etc.
For more info about the organization of committees and the scope of their activities please see main Committees page.