- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
Leasing & Insurance Committee
Work of this sectoral Committee is dedicated to improving regulatory environment and enhancing the quality of the leasing and insurance in Serbia in order to facilitate economic growth. This task is being dealt with by members not only from the leasing and insurance sectors, but from all FIC members interested in this agenda, including law firms, pharmaceutical industry, oil, audit, food and agriculture, wholesale, real estate and construction consultancy.
Established in October 2011 after the increased interest of the members to proactively participate in the process of further reforms of the insurance and leasing system of Serbia, it has almost 30 members.
Main priorities defined in Committee Programme for the period 2016-2017 are:
- MTPL - Resolution of newly introduced tax approach by Authorities on insurance industry and promotion of campaign for price liberalization
- Implementation of shared services models for life and non insurance companies on general activities
- Enable existing financial leasing companies to provide also operative leasing under same legal entity
- Enable same tax treatment with regard to tax deductions on impairments expenses for receivables for all financial service institutions
- Change of the Law on Financial Leasing and Parking Service - Change of Leasing Law
Main partners in achieving these goals include Ministry of Finance, National Bank of Serbia etc.
For more info about the organization of committees and the scope of their activities please see main Committees page.
ad interim President
Head of Finance, Planning and Operations
Intesa Leasing d.o.o. Beograd