- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
This cross-sectoral committee is dedicated to the introduction of the contemporary human resource system in Serbia, stretching its portfolio from managing to educational aspects of the HR policies. Mission of the Committee is twofold: to work on proposals for removing obstacles faced by investors in HR area and to make suggestions on how to enhance the quality of the human resources in the country.
Active since the establishment of FIC in 2002, HR Committee has over 60 members.
Main priorities defined in Committee Programme for the period 2016-2017 are:
- Amendments to the Labor Law to regulate staff leasing concept, changes to manner of calculation of salary compensation during annual and sick leave
- Working and residence permits process - activities towards reduction of the bureaucracy in the working and residence permits process and introducing the one stop shop system
- Share the best practice in HR and legal issues
- Education - specific seminars, collaboration with Universities, Conference, Employers Branding, Evaluation of employees, Talent management, Organizational culture, etc.
- Support to the employees with disabilities - to ask the Government support for engaging the employees with disabilities
Partners for achieving these goals include Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, Ministry of Interior, Universities, legal offices, FIC members and consultants.
For more info about the organization of committees and the scope of their activities please see main Committees page.