- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
Food & Agriculture Committee
Work of this sectoral Committee is dedicated to improving regulatory framework relating to the food and agriculture industry. Issues are identified and solutions proposed through discussion between members’ representatives from different sectors - agri-chemical, beverage, food-processing and other fields. Established in 2010, it has over 30 members.
Main priorities defined in Committee Programme for the period 2016-2017 are:
- Full harmonisation of Serbian regulation with EU, industry and international standards folowed by consistent and transparent implementation
- Implementation of inspection controls based on risk analysis in order to reduce complexity and inconsistent application of procedures that lead to differing treatment of domestic producers vs those who import all or part of their products or ingridients
- Uniforming of import sampling/inspection procedures and requirements by introduction of referent institution to remove differencies in implementation of the regulations
Main partners for fulfilling those goals are: Ministry of Agriculture, EU Delegation, National reference labaratory, sanitary inspections, the Customs Office etc.
For more info about the organization of committees and the scope of their activities please see main Committees page.