- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
Digital & E-Commerce Committee
The main aim of this cross-sectoral Committee is to promote new digital business models and advocate for removing legislative and other barriers for further
development of e-Commerce and digital services. The committee enables FIC members from wide variety of sectors to engage in dialogue with the Government on improving digital and e-commerce. They include: banks, leasing subsidiaries, operators of electronic communications, law firms, consulting companies, IT companies, insurance companies and retailers
Established in September 2016, the committee is growing steadily and now has 24 members.
Main priorities defined in DEC Committee Bi-Annual Programme 2016-2018 are:
- Ensuring adequate framework for electronic commerce by influencing on the upcoming Law on Electronic Document, Electronic Identification and Electronic Trust Services
- Introduce electronic and mobile government services
- Further development of e-payments through advocating and raising awareness of all advantages of e-payments
- Educating representatives of government bodies and companies, and cooperation with experts from countries with a high rate of security
Main partner for dialogue is Government’s Advisory board for E-Commerce, while other partners include National Bank of Serbia, Ministry of Finance, Directorate for E- Government, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Administration and Local Government.
For more info about the organization of committees and the scope of their activities please see main Committees page.