- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
The main aim of this cross-sectoral Committee is to intensify fight against illicit trade by suggesting regulatory changes and advocating for better law enforcement. Issues are identified and solutions proposed through discussion between members’ representatives from different sectors - agriculture and food-processing, audit, banking, detergents, law practice, petrol, pharmaceutical, private security, publishing, retail, telecommunications and other fields.
Established in May 2014, it has over 20 members.
Main priorities defined in AIT Committee Bi-Annual Programme 2016-2017 are:
- Positioning & maintaining the fight against illicit trade at the top of the Government’s agenda
- Supporting enforcement of the Nacional Program for fighting the grey economy, with engagement focus on measures prioritized by Committee members
- Supporting the efficient implementatation of Law on Inspections Surveillance
Main partners for achieving this goal include Government members and other key stakeholders - EU Delegation, World Bank, IMF, Fiscal Council, NALED, AmCham and Serbian Chamber of Commerce.
For more info about the organization of committees and the scope of their activities please see main Committees page.