- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Infrastructure & Industrialization Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
04. May 2017.
6th CFO Chief Financial Officers Conference of the Republic of Serbia
TGI Group International organizes 6th CFO Chief Financial Officers Conference on Thursday - Friday, May 4-5, 2017 at the Hotel Izvor in Arandjelovac.
- Finance Trends Impacting Serbia Over 3 Years Horizon
- Macroeconomic Aspects which are going to Influence the CFO Decision Making
- Is the CFO Natural Successor of the CEO?
- Direct Marketing - Expenses or Investment? How to Measure ROI in Marketing?
- Digital/Virtual CFO - Strategy and Innovation in the Digital Era Challenging Conventional Methods in Finance - Future Pillars of Finance
- CFO as the Initiator of Positive Changes – Towards Innovation and Optimization in Finance
- Business Tax Planning Strategies
- Stress and Conflict Management - Workshop
Finance professionals, CFOs, Finance Managers, Accountants, Bankers, Auditors and others related to the finance.
The CFO Conference is a premium forum bringing senior finance executives and solution providers from Serbian and international together for a focused discussion of key new drivers shaping the future of the industry. The 6th CFO Conference A stimulus for top financial executives “Industrial Revolution in Finance” is organized in association with the CFO Association of Serbia and represents an outstanding opportunity to meet, engage with and learn from the top financial executives in the country and the wider region.
Members of the Foreign Investors Council in Serbia will receive an 10% discount on the participation fee.
Hotel Izvor, Arandjelovac
Thursday - Friday, May 4-5, 2017
If interested to participate, please fill in the application form (write the “FIC member’’ next to the company name) and send it via e-mail: email@example.com.
To learn more about the Conference, visit Conference’s web site www.cfo.rsor contact the organizer:TGI Group International : + 381 11 3032 235.