- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Infrastructure & Industrialization Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
23. March 2017.
PREPARATION OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FROM AUDITOR’S AND TAX ADVISOR’S PERSPECTIVE
TPA Serbia, consulting company in cooperation with AHK Serbia organizes seminar: ‘’Preparation of Financial Statements from auditor’s and tax advisor’s perspective’’.
- Impairment of Assets
- Long-term provisions
- Deferred tax assets and liabilities
- Additional requirements regarding the Notes
- Transfer pricing
- Necessity of testing value of fixed assets, inventories, advance payments and impairment of receivables;
- Tax treatment of impairment;
- Accountant treatment: recognition and measurement;
- Tax treatment of forming, release and utilization of provisions;
- Different grounds for recognition of deferred taxes;
- Recognition and measurement of DTL and DTA;
- Relations with associated entities; Borrowing conditions; Potential liabilities; Going concern principle;
- Importance of transfer pricing analysis (from a tax perspective);
- Issuing an Auditor’s opinion prior to disclosure of transfer pricing study.
Employees who are engaged in financial statements and corporate tax balance preparation process.
Members of the Foreign Investors Council in Serbia will receive an 50% discount on the participation fee.
Grand Casino (Hotel Yugoslavia, back entry), Bul. Nikole Tesle 3, Parada hall
23 March 2017
If your company is interested in participating at the mentioned seminar, please feel free to submit the application for maximum 2 persons per company (write the “FIC member’’ next to the company name) via email directly to the organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org by Fri, Mar 17, 2017. The seminar will be held in Serbian language
To learn more about the Seminar, visit www.tpa-group.rs or contact the organizer: TPA Serbia (TPA Tax and Accounting doo and TPA Audit doo), Makedonska 30 (Eurocentar), 3rd floor, Belgrade, +381 11 655 88 00.