- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Infrastructure & Industrialization Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
02. December 2016.
Crowe Horwath BDM Seminar: Implementation of BEPS
Organizer: Crowe Horwath BDM Name of the seminar: Implementation of BEPS Date & venue: On Friday, 02 December, 2016, Crowe Horwath BDM is organizing seminar with focus on BEPS implementation. The exact location of the seminar will be announced later. The seminar is free of charge and will be held in Serbian.
- Implementation of BEPS project (cost contribution arrangements, intangibles)
- Withholding tax and determining beneficial owner of income
- Amendments to the Corporate Income Tax Law in Serbia, Montenegro and BIH
Any professional who aims to gain practical insights on how to handle the implications of BEPS in their business going forward.
Taxes have always been significant influencer on your day to day business and cash flow management. Therefore, implication of BEPS project will most certainly stretch over your current business structure. Our aim is to present to you trends that your company might face in the future period with regards to newly imposed rules within BEPS project.
For any additional information regarding the seminar please contact our office on firstname.lastname@example.org or +381 11 655 85 00 or directly Danka Knezevic on email@example.com or +381 65 85 75 325.