- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Infrastructure & Industrialization Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
01. November 2016.
BIZLife Conference: “Investment Crisis – Yes or No?”
BIZLife Media house organizes conference: “Investment Crisis – Yes or No?”
Some of the topics that we want to process, through the discussion within the planned two panels, are the followings:
- Do the lack of growing trends in direct foreign investments in the last couple of years represent certain type of crisis?
- The reasons for reducing of the investment level from the western markets comparing to other markets.
- Does the Government of R.S., before the interested potential investors from the EU and other countries coming up with the same conditions and which credit policy is effective at this moment?
- Which steps should be taken in upcoming period to significantly improve business climate in Serbia?
- Analysis of the market situation
- Doing business in Serbia from the practical point of view
- The plans and prognoses for 2017 with projections until 2020
Corporate professionals in Serbia that are interested for the topics that will be discussed on the upcoming conference.
The aim of the conference is to provide information on the necessary steps to improve business climate in Serbia and inflow of foreign investments, to assess the current process of economic reforms and give review of the market situation, and predictions for nex couple of years.
The conference will be held in Hotel Falkensteiner, Belgrade,
The conference will be held on Tuesday, 1st of November 2016, starting at 12 hours.
To learn more about the Conference contact the organizer:
Nataša Popović, Head of Sales Department – BIZLife Media House
T +381 11 71 52 463; M +381 63 384 153