- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Infrastructure & Industrialization Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
08. November 2016.
SERBIAN FURNITURE INDUSTRY CONFERENCE
Development Agency of Serbia is organizing investment conference during upcoming Belgrade International Furniture Fair 2016. The Serbian Furniture Industry Conference will be organized on November 8th 2016, at 12h in the Conference room of the Belgrade Fair Head Office (Bulevar Vojvode Misica 14, Belgrade).
- Reasons to invest in the wood and furniture sector
- Opportunities of doing business in Serbia
- Role of the relevant institutions in supporting development of wood and furniture sector
- Success stories of domestic companies operating in Serbia in this sector
- Success stories of foreign investors in Serbia operating in this sector
Potential investors and investors from the forest based sector already doing business in Serbia, buyers, industry experts, exporters in the field of wood and furniture industry; relevant institutions, donors, companies operating in Serbia etc.
Over the past decade, furniture industry of the Republic of Serbia has made significant progress in recovering its market position as a premier provider of high quality products. This strategic sector is made up of 2,182 business entities, employs more than 23,000 people, and is currently experiencing a double digit year over year growth. Serbia continues to see an export surplus in the furniture sector, with exports composed mostly of finished products (approximately 70%) bound for customers in EU and Russia.
Given the potentials of this sector together with the advantages of the Republic of Serbia as an investment destination, this conference will be the unique opportunity to meet key decision makers, and representatives of numerous stakeholders from the forest based industry at one place.
The event will take place in the Conference room of the Belgrade Fair Head Office (Bulevar Vojvode Misica 14, Belgrade).
If interested to participate, please fill in the attached registration form and send it to email@example.com until November 1st 2016.
Participation at this event is free of charge.
To learn more about the Serbian Furniture Industry Conference, visit http://www.ras.gov.rs/serbian-furniture-industry-conference or contact the organizer: firstname.lastname@example.org.