- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Infrastructure & Industrialization Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
17. October 2016.
16th Economic Summit of the Republic of Serbia
TGI Group International in cooperation with Economics Institute organizes 16th Economic Summit – “The Road Map to EU-Rebooting the Economy” in the Metropol Palace Hotel on Monday-Tuesday, 17.-18. October 2016.
- The progress of Serbia’s Accession to EU, following Brexit
- Global power shifts and its implications for the Region
- Promoting Regional development through cross border cooperation
- Towards a sustainable economic growth strategy
- Redefining competitiveness and industrial policy
- The new priorities in the areas of Infrastructure-Health-Public administration and Labor issues
- A powerhouse for Entrepreneurs: Starting, Developing and Growing Business in Serbia-wishful thinking or already reality?
- Energy security and energy efficiency
- Agribusiness and Agroindustrial strategies for achieving higher competitiveness
Ministers, politicians, ambassadors, professors, representatives of foreign financing institutions in Serbia, governors, businessman
Corporate professionals in Serbia that fulfil several criteria: long-term experience in corporate work, the position of decision maker, education, international aspect of doing business, level of knowledge of the English language, knowledge and relations with the regulatory sphere.
This year's Economic Summit of the Republic of Serbia will discuss all policy issues and actions that will be taken by the new Government of Serbia - following the general elections of April 24 - of this year. As Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic has already announced, a key priority of the new Serbian Government will be the acceleration of country's accession to the European Union, and Serbia will continue on its EU path, despite the UK’s June 23 vote to leave the European Union.
On the Economy front, the new Serbian Government will focus on furthering the macroeconomic stability of Serbian Economy and introducing all necessary reforms which will enable a sustainable economic growth, reduce unemployment, promote investments in the infrastructure and tourism sectors, focus more on improving Education Health, Public sector efficiency and attract more foreign investments on important areas including Energy, Agriculture and many more.
Members of the Foreign Investors Council in Serbia will receive an 10% discount on the participation fee.
Metropol Palace Hotel
Monday-Tuesday, 17.-18. October 2016
If interested to participate, please fill in the application form (write the “FIC member’’ next to the company name) and send it via email@example.com directly to the organizer –
TGI Belgrade office, 8, Rige od Fere, Tel.: +38111 3032235-7, Fax: +38 111 3283540, www.tsomokos.rs.
To learn more about the Conference, visit www.economicsummit.rs or contact the organizer: Ms. Marina Veljkovic, TGI Group International, +381 11 3032 235.