- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Infrastructure & Industrialization Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
16. June 2016.
How to defend your organisation against the “Commercial Dark Arts” (i.e fraud and corruption)
Belgrade, Hotel Crowne Plaza, 16th Jun 2016. HIBIS fraud academy with CEIB Education.
We will cover:
- How to detect the early warning signs of fraud ahead of any whistle- blower (using real and realistic examples, documents, dramatic situations, mock interviews etc)
- Identifying the footprints and effects of relationships with “Dirty Money Centers”*
- How to teach your colleagues effective self-defence techniques against fraud and corruption.
The course should particularly appeal to financial controllers, auditors, internal auditors,a compliance and risk personnel, and anyone else within organisations who wish to take an active stand against fraud and corruption.
Fraud and Corruption is one of the biggest challenges of our time and a massive drain on companies, organisations and national and international economies. The reluctance of most management, auditors and other risk professionals to desire to look for the red flags, combined with a growing obsession with “compliance on paper only” can lead to corruption and fraud getting worse rather than better.
Therefore, this one day highly-practical course is designed for people working in the private or public sector who wish to detect, prevent and curtail corruption and fraud in their organsations
Members of the Foreign Investors Council in Serbia will receive an 10% discount on the participation fee.
Hotel Crowne Plaza - Belgrade
16. Jun 2016. - 09.00h
If interested to participate, please fill in the application form (write the “FIC member’’ next to the company name) and send it via LINK (http://www.septia-academy.org.rs/) directly to the organizer –
To learn more about the Conference/Seminar/Project/Survey, visit http://www.septia-academy.org.rs/ or contact the organizer.