- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Infrastructure & Industrialization Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
02. June 2016.
Conference on Institution Building of the Competition Authorities in South-East Europe
The conference is organised by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and Serbian Commission for Protection of Competition (CPC) and administrated by the Center for Liberal-democratic Studies (CLDS).
- The design of a competition agency and its dependence on local economic and legal circumstances.
- The pros and cons of having multiple functions (state aid & consumer protection). Moderator:
- The structure the advocacy function of the Competition Authorities.
- General issues regarding the role of economics/econometrics in competition law enforcement.
- The role of economics/econometrics in relevant market definition.
- The role of economics/econometrics in specification of dominant position and its abuse.
- The role of economics/econometrics in merger control.
Representative of the competition authorities of the countries of SEE, prominent international academics and practitioners, domestic international academics and practitioners, representatives of the local law offices, corporate professional on the legal sector.
To get the information on how competition authorities are operation, what are dilemmas about the future of their operations, especially regarding the methods that will be used for their decision making and to signal out the main challenges the corporations are facing in the process of competition law enforcement.
Hotel Metropol Palace, Belgrade
2nd June (from 14:00) and 3rd June (from 09:30) 2016
Contact: Boris Begović (email@example.com) or Olja Maksimović (firstname.lastname@example.org)