- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Infrastructure & Industrialization Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
FIC Office Manager
FIC Office Manager is responsible for:
- Membership & Stakeholder Communication, including drafting letters and notes to FIC membership and stakeholders; drafting and sending notes to the third parties regarding technical and administrative issues, communicating with the offices of respective members of the BoD regarding all FIC issues and activities; assisting with production of Annual Report, White Book, newsletters and other publications;
- Office and Event Management, including document management system for electronic and paper records; organizing internal and external meetings for FIC staff; event planning and implementation, including assisting from logistical, financial to implementation phase of the event. RSVP to events for FIC Staff and/or BoD members;
- Finance Management, including monitoring of monthly budget expenditure, annual budget projections, maintaining records of membership fees and performing analysis of revenues, administering payroll and employee benefits and insurance;
- Other duties of the Office Manager are to supervise duties performed by the Office Assistant and perform tasks as identified by the Executive Director, Communication Officer and Regulatory Officer.
Duska Lalovic is employed as FIC Office Manager since June 2016
Duska Lalovic graduated from the Belgrade Business School, University of Belgrade with a Bachelor's degree in Marketing.
Before joining the FIC in June 2016, Duska worked 6 years at Avon where she was managing business administration and providing executive support to senior management. She later moved to Human Resources where she was in charge of personnel administration and event management.