- About us
- Anti-Illicit Trade Committee
- Digital & E-Commerce Committee
- Food & Agriculture Committee
- HR Committee
- Infrastructure & Industrialization Committee
- Leasing & Insurance Committee
- Legal Committee
- Real-Estate Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Telecommunications & IT Committee
- Current Advocacy
FIC Office Assistant
FIC Office Assistant is responsible for:
- Database management entailing regular update of membership and stakeholder databases and updates to web-site;
- Preparing mailing lists, labels and administrative reports for alternative purposes; circulating notes and other information to organization`s membership and stakeholders;
- Providing administrative support to organization of committee meetings; including research, typing, correspondence, faxes, translation and filing; perform clerical duties for events (RSVP lists, task lists, thank-yous, etc);
Other duties of the Office Assistant are to perform tasks as identified by the Office Manager, Communication Officer and Executive Director
Bogdan Terzic is employed as FIC Office Assistant since December 2016.
Upon his return, once graduating high school in Barcelona, Bogdan completed the John Naisbitt University obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in International Economics and Finances.
Before joining FIC in December 2016, Bogdan was employed on the White Book project. Currently enrolled on the Master’s Program at the John Naisbitt University.